1. Application Fee
A non-refundable application fee of $250 per family
2. Christian Education Fees
|# of Students||2021-2022 Fees||Society Membership Dues||Total Annual Fees||12 Monthly Payments|
Please Note: the above fees are subject to change on a yearly basis. Increases and changes in fees for the next school year will be communicated in December after the HCESC Annual General Meeting.
- We offer monthly payment plans for our Society Fees.
- The Society Membership fee provides one (1) vote per family at the Annual General Meeting. Society membership fees are non-refundable after the start of the fiscal year on September 1.
- Christian Education fees go towards the Christian Alternative programming that includes: Retreats, Bibles, curriculum, worship/Chapels, speakers, leadership, Missions, etc. Christian Education fees also support the facility and staffing expenses that support the Alternative program provided by Heritage Christian Education Society Calgary.
- One monthly payment of the Christian Education Student fees are a non-refundable deposit.
3. Refundable Capital Bond
1 Student = $3,000 | Family Max (2 or more students) = $6,000
- A refundable Capital Bond is a requirement for all new families with a student starting in Grade 1 or higher. Kindergarten students do not pay until Grade 1.
- The Capital Bond is refunded in August when you leave HCA, or you can choose to donate it to the school.
- Monthly payment plans are available.
- The Capital Bond is used to help us maintain our facilities and help with future Capital Projects.
4. School Fees
Every student will be charged school activity and material fees. Depending on the student's grade, extra-curricular activities and options chosen, there will be additional fees. School fees are billed in September and February once students have started their courses. These fees are payable through School Cash Online.
Uniforms at HCA Students are expected to be in full-dress uniform on the first day of school. Information on what to wear and where to get it can be found under the 'Our Community' menu.
Back to School 2021-22 Looking for the school calendar or school supply lists? Click the 'Current Students & Families' button and check under the resources or calendar menus
INTRODUCING Jr. Kindergarten Starting September 2021 HCA is offering a Jr. K program. Find out more or apply by clicking here.